Hello August!

Enter cliche saying about how the year has flown by and I can't believe it is already August. But seriously, August already? Really?

If you remember, this past winter was brutal to say the least and I feel like this summer hasn't been fully taken advantage of. I feel like things just kept popping up and we didn't get to do half the things we wanted to do, oh well. Next year I suppose.

Anyway, here is to kicking August off with a bang and squeezing as much fun in as possible before it gets too cold again.

Things happening in August that I'm looking forward to:

  1. Seeing my best friend from high school for the first time in what feels like forever.
  2. Celebrating an engagement with another friend - another engagement basket to make HOORAY!
  3. Helping two of our friends celebrate their marriage, and getting to dress up for the wedding.
  4. Seeing my college friends and going to a vineyard to get some quality time in - while acting classy tasting wine.

Goals for August

Blog:
  1. Post at least 3 times a week, REGULARLY
  2. Do at least one outfit post - and get the hubs to photograph it
  3. Get all of my social media connected to my blog and public worthy
Home:
  1. Decorate my living room walls - they are so bare!
  2. Organize the cabinet in my bathroom - it is ridiculous right now.
Fitness:
  1. Run 20 miles over the course of the month
  2. Lift at the gym at least twice a week
Life:
  1. Plan at least two date-nights for Nate and I
  2. Work on how personally I take things sometimes
  3. Stay better connected to my sister as she starts her first year of college

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow. #quote

That is what I have planned for the next 31 days! Hopefully I am successful in my goals and all of my fun plans work out!

xo,
KatiAnne



Follow along with my daily life by following my on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin'!

No comments

Back to Top