This Fall

Since it is officially a new season, I felt like it was appropriate to make a bucket list for everything I want to do in the next few months. 


So this fall I will:

drink a salted caramel mocha
watch a Halloween movie
snuggle by the fire
go to a football game
visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch
burn fall candles
eat Halloween candy
bake an apple dessert
sip hot cider
wear dark nails
buy a new scarf
wear dark lips
carve a pumpkin
drink fall wine
make a chunky blanket
try a new hairstyle
hand out candy on Halloween
Make a fall craft
host a fall party
read by the fire
go on a hay ride
decorate for the season
take pictures with the leaves
wear leggings and boots
show some love to my sweaters
go on a walk and enjoy the weather
eat a lot of soup

What is on your bucket list for fall?



Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Check out more posts like this one by clicking the #blogtober14 link below!

The Daily Tay

No comments

Back to Top