Weekend Takeover

Hey everyone! So I am thinking about starting a new bit on my blog - a weekend takeover. What is this exactly? It will be a guest post that pops up on the weekend (most likely Saturday) and is someone else writing a post on my blog, obvi. So since this is a new thing, I am looking for people to do a button swap and feature one Saturday (or Sunday) of each month. Interested? Send me and email to let me know - email me.

First up, my girl Jessie!


Hi sweethearts!

I'm Jessie and I wanted to share with you my newest makeup obsession - Younique

So, what is Younique?

FEEL BEAUTIFUL. LOOK BEAUTIFUL.
BE BEAUTIFUL. INSIDE AND OUT!
Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build 
self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products 
that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment 
while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.

Younique's cosmetics development processes utilize scientific research 
to ensure that our products contain high quality ingredients without 
unnecessary fillers. The result is a beautifully efficacious product that is 
safely compatible with virtually every skin type.

Younique begins by looking to Mother Nature for the inspiration behind 
our cosmetics. Our in-house scientific team then formulates a product 
that honors that inspiration while delivering cutting-edge cosmetics. Our goal
 is to use science to help nature provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics, 
without fillers or junk.

-About Younique via youniqueproducts.com

They sell everything from eye serums to eyeliners and everything in between. You can browse all their products here. There are also online tutorials for eyes, lips, and face that are super helpful!



Now that you know what Younique is, how about I tell you all about my favorite products.

Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder | $10

So cheap, but lasts so long! It's a loose eye powder that comes in several different colors - sparkly and matte! I wear them by themselves or over lap them, and they last all day long.

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes | $29

WHOA! Favorite product! You use your normal mascara, and then use the Transplanting gel. While it's still wet, apply the fiber lashes (comes in a tube and on a wand just like mascara). Top with the Transplanting gel. I only use one layer, but you can do as many as you want to make fuller, darker lashes. It literally is like adding eye lashes that wash off at the end of the day/night. $29 is one heck of price considering you can get SOO many uses! Consider how much you pay for false eye lashes.

Right eye | Elizabeth Arden Mascara
Left eye | Same mascara with Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Wearing Mineral Pigments and Fiber Lashes
If you want to try out these products for yourself check out my party either online of via Facebook! I earn points for every purchase made through my party so I can try more products and get more reviews. The party ends October 25th, so hurry over and check it out!

Thanks for reading!

Jess

No comments

Back to Top