Natural Brows with Paula Dorf's 2+1 for Brows


Recently I got the opportunity to try Paula Dorf's 2 + 1 for Brows, and now I want to share my thoughts with you all! I must say I was intrigued when I received this pretty little package in the mail c/o Brand Backer and Paula Dorf. My recent obsession with eye brows gave me the perfect reason to try this product as I have been trying a lot of brow products lately. 


First thing's first, the packaging is simply pretty. I am a sucker for a clean look and this looks very clean and to the point, so I am a fan of the packaging. Win number one for Paula Dorf.


The brow trio comes with 2 flattering colors and 1 light wax to create natural looking brows that fill in missing hairs or imperfections for all day brows. There are four shades to choose from: Neutral, Blonde, Brunette, and Red. Because of my current hair color being ombre-ish I didn't want to choose either Blonde or Brunette so I went with Neutral.



The swatch on the left is straight from the brush, and the one on the right is after I rubbed on it a bit to test its staying power. I was pleased with the color payoff of the initial swatch and impressed with the ability of the powder to stick strongly to my skin (without wax). Win number two from the swatch.


As I was swatching the brow powders I ran into my first concern. I didn't really like how powdery the brow powder seemed to get when I dipped the brush in it. It may have just been the texture of the brush but I would be lying to you if I didn't say that I was a little worried. This was just the swatch though, so obviously I didn't write the product off - thank goodness.


The next morning I used the trio to fill my brows for work. When I am working I really like having a natural looking face and don't want my brows to look too heavy. My concerns about the texture of the powder vanished when I used it that morning. There was zero fallout and the powder went where I put it. I got exactly what I wanted from the powder, a very natural looking brow. Filled just right. 

Throughout the day I did not touch up my brows at all, but I did find myself gently scratching them every now and then. By the time I got home from work and made dinner I decided to take a follow-up picture and I was still happy with the results. My brows were still filled, maybe slightly faded but definitely still darker than my normal.

This brow trio is now in the top grouping of brow products and I will be going to it again next time I need a natural look.

Want to learn more about Paula Dorf's brow products or the brand in general? Check out the website here or read about the brand below. 

Also, if you want to give this brow trio a shot for yourself you are in luck. Paula Dorf has given my readers a special offer for a free eyebrow brush with your purchase. Just enter "BROWBRUSH" at checkout to claim your brush.


Learn About the Brand 

Paula Dorf is famous for unique "trick" products that offer solutions to every woman's makeup concerns, such as Transformer® (from eye shadow to liquid liner), Perfect Illusion® for lips (ends feathering lips), Perfect Illusion® for eyes (smoothes skin), Perfect Primer® (keeps foundation fresh), Enhancer® baby eyes (brightens eyes) and Clean-Up Stick® (erases makeup mistakes). 

Crafting brushes from art supply stores, our early tools included the award winning Foundation Brush, Cheek Cream Brush and Eye Transformer Brush, so unique they are patented. Paula Dorf's designs are so phenomenal that other companies have tried to duplicate them, yet none have been able to match. 
After working on our unparalleled brush collection, Paula Dorf Cosmetics created a high quality, long-wearing, easy to use color cosmetic line that is designed for every woman. Our makeup philosophy is to empower women and is captured best in our signature phrase: Become your own makeup artist®. 

Seen in the latest issues of In Style, Allure, Harper's Bazaar and Elle and on celebrities including Jessica Simpson, Sandra Bullock, Debra Messing and Reneé Zellweger, Paula's products are constantly embraced as industry favorites. 

Paula Dorf Cosmetics has received a variety of accolades over the years including multiple "Allure Best of Beauty" awards, Self Magazine's Healthy Beauty Award and the Fashion Group International "Rising Star Entrepreneur of the Year" award in 2006. 

I received these products courtesy of Brand Backer and Paula Dorf, but all thoughts and opinions are completely my own.

How do you do eyebrows? Natural or bold?



Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Check out some other blogs by following the link below!

Bless Her Heart Y'all


No comments

Back to Top