Breakfast in Bed

I'm not going to lie, I am already thinking about Valentine's Day. Mostly because we have to plan ahead and work around my husband's work schedule (baseball season is no fun for us). Anyway, when it comes to Valentine's Day, I like to think that I am not a crazy person that demands extravagant things. Am I wrong hubs? As I was thinking about possibilities for February 14 I started thinking about breakfast in bed - more specifically waffles in bed. Unfortunately we don't have a waffle maker...so this week I am wishing for one. 

Here is what else I am wishing for, besides the cute little waffle maker.

 photo BreakfastInBed_zps3bd09bba.jpg




1. Hubby Tee | Ily Couture
2. JACHS Men's Flannel Buffalo Check Sleep Pants | Target
3. Chenille Throw | Target
4. Wifey Tee | Ily Couture
5. PJ Salvage Print Jersey Shorts | Nordstrom
6. Reese Foldable Bed Tray | Crate&Barrel
7. Breakfast Comforts Cookbook | Williams-Sonoma
8. Love Beaded Pillow | Pottery Barn
9. Kalorik Heart Waffle Maker | organize.com
10. Mrs. Fancypants Mug | Ashley Brooke Designs
11. Mr. Handsome | Ashley Brooke Designs

Keep up with everything I am loving for Valentine's day by following my [be mine] collection on keep.com. You can also head over to Pinterest and follow my Holidays | Valentine's Day board for inspiration for crafts and treats for the lovely holiday too.

What else would you want for a breakfast in bed with your valentine?

On a more serious note, I need help. Recently I have had some cyst-like acne starting (you would think I was 14 or something). Anyone have any suggestions on what to use to combat it?

Have a great day loves!


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Need more to read? Check out some other blogs:



Bless Her Heart Y'all

No comments

Back to Top