Winter Wins


someecards
That is exactly how I feel right now. This winter is killing me. Not only because of how cold and long it is, but also because it ruined my house search this weekend. The two and a half hour drive ended up being for three houses. Darn snow.

Oh, well. I will head back this weekend and try again. Hopefully I find something and someone also decides to buy our house. That would be great. All positive vibes, thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

So, Friday and Saturday were spent driving and house hunting. Then Saturday evening I shoveled for the first time in like two years. Not because I refused to shovel before, but because my husband never let me shovel. He always took care of it so I wouldn't have to. This time though he wasn't there, and I was not about to let it just sit on the driveway. 


I looked like a camo wearing Brat doll. Huge boots (they were Nate's) and jacket (also Nate's) with leggings, a pretty nice pony and giant sunglasses. I was so warm though! Thank goodness for his stuff.


Sunday I woke up with a migraine so I stayed in the dark as long as possible. My dog didn't appreciate that and made sure I woke up sooner than later. So the rest of the morning/afternoon was spent relaxing until I decided to go grocery shopping because we had nothing to eat.

Then after some food prep, I sat down to watch the Oscar's. The red carpet looks were amazing and I pulled my top ten from eonline. Noticable absent is Kerry Washington and JLo. They just didn't make me pause like these did.

    Scarlett Johansson, 2015 Academy Awards
    

Rosamund Pike in Givenchy
Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford
Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Zuhair Murad
Anna Kendrick in Thakoon 
Scarlett Johansson in Versace
Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent
Oprah Winfrey in Vera Wang 
Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent
Faith Hill in J. Mendel 
Giuliana Rancic in Mireille Dagher

Margot gets best dressed from me for sure. It was so simple and elegant I just couldn't find anything I loved more.

The show itself was great and the tone was set by the opening bit - "Moving Pictures". My favorite moment was the Sound of Music Tribute for the 50th anniversary of the movie. It is my favorite movie so there is really no competition for me. Lady Gaga did great too which was nice.

So that is it for me. Hope the winter weather didn't derail your plans like it did mine.

Have a wonderful day everyone!


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Check out some other blogs while you are here:

Weekending  Linkup Button
Bella And The City

No comments

Back to Top