Whack for My Daddy-O, There's Whiskey in the Jar

 photo 3_zpspythy9u4.jpg
Ireland Countryside
In case you are starting this post with no clue what song I am referring to in the title, here you go.



Anyway, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Drink a beer or something, and wear green to save yourself. I myself am going to have a Smithwick's and dream about being back in Ireland. Where I had my first Guinness, first taste of Jameson and got to see some pretty amazing places. Pictures of these things below. I tried to find my journal from this trip and do a whole throwback recap of it, but I couldn't find it. Another day then. 

 photo 1_zps5uyndqxp.jpg


 photo 4_zpsoe2zd1dv.jpg

 photo 2_zpsodgpz3xb.jpg

But, we can't live in the past forever. Here are some ways to bring the luck of the Irish into your life today:


What will you do today?


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Need more to read? Check out some other blogs:

Bless Her Heart Y'all

No comments

Back to Top