Friday's Favorites | May 8

Oh hey Friday!!! Another work week bites the dust. The weather was warm and this week flew by. I am loving the beginning of this spring/summer time frame. Now if only I could get some sherbet life would be grand. Anyway, here are the favorites this week!

Michael Todd Toner

Blue Green Algae™ Toner
This stuff has been great. When I decided to switch out my face care products to simple and less chemical heavy items, I snagged this guy up quick. It is a toner that I have seen a difference from already. My breakouts have been less red and are not as raised as they were. #winning

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

I have written a post about this polish before (here), but I hadn't used it in a while now. This week I brought it out of retirement and now I want to go buy more shades. I don't know why I haven't been using this formula more. It is quick drying and lasts the perfect amount of time (just over a week for me).

Smooth Legs

With warmer weather making its appearance, so are my legs. That means it is time to show them a little extra love and really keep them smooth. I have found my perfect combination with this EOS shave cream and the Schick Hydro Silk Trim Style. I can shave either wet or dry legs and the end result is silky smoothness that is perfect for summer.

Grit and Grace

I have shared my love for She Reads Truth in the past, but they are not the only Godly, inspirational group of women that have been following. Lately I started following along with Grit and Grace.

We equip entrepreneurial women to build unstoppable momentum, become spiritually confident, and to never feel alone on the journey.

-Grit and Grace

Their full site hasn't launched yet, but you can follow along with them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram until then. Trust me, you will love it.

The Berry's Morning Coffee

Thanks for submitting original awesome/hilarious photos! Click HERE to upload your images or send to theBERRYsubmit[at]gmail[dot]com.

-morning-coffee-29

-morning-coffee-32

-morning-coffee-26

Oven Roasted French Fries


That is the list everyone. Have a great weekend and happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! See ya next week!


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!



Check out what other bloggers are loving this week:


Style Elixir    Friday Favorite Link Up Botton Life In Leggings

No comments

Back to Top