Perfect Hair Days

 photo PHD_zps97rcq8ux.jpg
What do these pictures have in common? Awkward non-smiles? Curly Hair? Lipstick? Yes all of those are true but not the answer I am looking for. The main connecting factor in all of these pictures are Eufora hair products and Pin Up Curls Salon

This past weekend during my friend's bachelorette party, I was responsible for a few people's hair. I went about it like I would with mine and sprayed some Full Effect in someone's hair and fluffed it. The next thing I knew, a couple more people wanted to use the spray and took pictures of the bottle so they could find it. It is truly amazing stuff, I love it.

So I have to give credit where credit is due. I would have never known about these products if I wouldn't have found my way into Pin Up Curls a few years ago. Those ladies know their stuff and their recommendations are always on point.


That being said, here are my go-to, ride or die, holy grail hair Eufora products (yup I love them that much). 


Starting in the shower. I use the Volumizing Shampoo and Bodifying Conditioner (beautifying elixir line). Both of these are light and make my hair feel great without drying it out or weighing it down.

After my hair is about 85% dry, I go in and spray Boost (root lifting spray) and Volume Fusion Spray throughout the top half of my head. Mainly I focus on the areas that I would normally tease. Then I finish drying and round brush it all to seal in the volume.

After I curl or style my hair I lightly spray Elevate (firm workable finishing spray) to hold the style. If I have curled it or left it straight/wavy at all I will go in with Full Effect (dry texturizing spray) to add some oomph and grit. 

Normally these products help to keep my hair looking amazing still on the second day and it is manageable on day three (enough to put it up somehow at least). However on the days when it needs some extra help to tame the oil I use Touch Up (texturizing dry shampoo) to add some life back into my locks.

Really these products are the best. If you live in Fort Wayne, IN or the surrounding area head over to Pin Up Curls Salon and pick them up for yourself. My hair used to be lifeless without a ton of teasing and I would have to wash it every day. Since I started using these products my hair game has forever been changed. 

What are your holy grail hair products? Are you loyal to a brand? Have you tried any of these?


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!


No comments

Back to Top