Wishing Local


Part of the fun of living in a small town is being able to walk around and visit the boutiques that pop up. I especially love the one's near me because they fit my style so perfectly. Here are a few things that I am loving and wishing for from three local boutiques!

Anna's Style Boutique | Franklin, IN


Double Layer Sleeve  Jersey Ruffle Tank Ruffle Sleeve Tunic-White/Blush *PRE-SALE* The Home T-Indiana Baseball Tee

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Better yet, mention that you are a Raindrops on Roses reader when you visit Anna's next and get 10% off your purchase and a free gift!

Brick Street Boutique | Franklin, IN


Barby Maxi Dress Black Splatter Tank Top Navy Stripe Pullover Navy Blue Dress

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Dottie Couture Boutique | Greenwood, IN


   Black Destructed Skinny

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

More not so local things I am loving too:


Keep up with my weekly wants by following me on Keep here. Don't have an account yet? You can sign up here.


Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!


No comments

Back to Top