Friday's Favorites | August 15



Happy Friday everyone!

I feel like this week has perhaps been my most successful so far in regards to blogging and I have you all to thank for that. I am going to keep working at posting regularly and sharing things that are helpful to everyone, but I need your help to do so. Keep reading, follow me on my different social media sites and comment to let me know what you think about my posts!

Stay connected:


In the spirit of the end of the week the beginning of the weekend, here are my favorite things I found/refound this week!

This lipstick was possibly my first lipstick purchase once I really started getting into makeup, and it has been one of my favorites ever since.  
Bavarian Creme | Bare Minerals

These pillows are absolutely perfect - Nate and I say this or some version of these words a lot and I want them (and for only $24 from Nordstrom I can't pass them up)!
Levtex "For Always/For Ever" Pillowcases

This is the best beauty trick I have found lately and I can't get enough. Every night this week I have used my lavender baby oil to take off my eye makeup. It is super gentle and smells amazing. Lavender is supposed to help you sleep at night too so there is another positive!
J&J Baby Oil

I seriously can't get enough of this song. Every time it comes on in my car I blast my radio and sing as loud as possible. Fingers crossed no one ends up in my passenger seat when it happens again.


Lastly, this app has been my favorite thing as I work toward my running goal. Did you miss that? You can see my goals for the month here.

Nike+ Running

That's all! Hope you have a great weekend!

xo,
KatiAnne

Follow along with my daily life by following me on Instagram and Twitter
and keep up with my blog by following me on Bloglovin' and liking my page on Facebook!

No comments

Back to Top